Versatile SunPatiens tolerate full sun, shade, rain, heat and humidity. The flowers of these sturdy New Guinea Impatiens appear from spring through to the first frosts. With thicker petals and foliage than other varieties, SunPatiens are less susceptible to disease and damage. Range of colours available seasonally including Orange, Lilac, Magenta, Deep Rose, Blush Pink and White.
- Growing Tip: Quick and easy to establish SunPatiens are ideal for long lasting displays. Vigorous and easy to maintain.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 45-90cm apart, 60-120mm
- Lifespan: Annual
- Available Pot Sizes: 165mm pots, 200mm hanging baskets
- Available: Late Spring, Summer and early Autumn.
- Flowering Time: Late Spring, Summer and early Autumn.
- Uses: Mass bedding displays, spot planting and vibrant container and hanging basket