SWEET PEA BIJOU
Sweet Pea Bijou is a dwarf variety of the popular spring flowering annual, producing masses of sweetly fragrant, pastel coloured blooms on compact, bushy plants. This is a sweet pea that requires no support.
- Growing Tip: Prolong display by removing spent flowers.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 4+M2390cm, 25cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn and Winter
- Flowering: 12-16 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Spring
- Uses: A colourful addition to garden borders and beds. The dainty flowers can be cut for indoor decoration.