SWEET PEA COLOURCADE
Sweet Pea Colourcade is an early flowering variety, and is characterised by its large flowers, strong perfume and climbing ability. Masses of pastel coloured flowers are produced in early Spring.
- Growing Tip: Prolong display by removing spent flowers.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 120-180cm, 15-20cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn and Winter
- Flowering: 16-20 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Spring
- Uses: Grow this sweet pea up a trellis in order to display the masses of dainty, pastel coloured flowers. An ideal cut flower.