THYME LEMON VARIEGATED
Thymus X citriodorus ‘Aureus’
A hardy, spreading perennial with attractive, variegated leaves and a lemon fragrance. Small flowers appear in spring and summer.
- Growing Tip: Plant in well-drained friable soil. Tip prune, water and fertilise regularly. Frost tolerant.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 25cm, 45cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Use: Add to fish and poultry dishes, cream sauces, salads. Infuse leaves to make a mild tea reputed to relieve headaches.
- Companion Planting: Attracts pollinating bees. Reputed to enhance growth of plants growing nearby.
- Range: 100mm Herb pots, Zest 200mm