THYME SILVER POSY
Thymus vulgaris ‘Argenteus’
Attractive hardy spreading perennial with silvery-grey leaves that is easy to grow in garden beds, borders and pots. Small pink flowers in spring and summer.
- Growing Tip: Plant in well-drained friable soil. Tip prune, water and fertilise regularly. Frost tolerant.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 25cm, 45cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Use: Adds savoury flavour to stuffing, soups and casseroles. Use leaves to make a tea reputed to aid headaches and digestion.
- Companion Planting: Attracts pollinating bees. Reputed to enhance growth of plants growing nearby.
- Range: 100mm Herb pots, Zest 200mm