A low-growing hardy perennial with small leaves. Petite flowers appear in warmer months. Suits pots, borders and garden beds.
- Growing Tip: Plant in well-drained, friable soil. Tip prune, water and fertilise regularly. Frost tolerant.
- Position: Full sun, Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 25cm, 30cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Use: Especially suited to poultry dishes. Add to sauces, soups, teas and herb butter. Add dried leaves to potpourri.
- Companion Planting: Attracts pollinating bees. Said to enhance growth of plants growing nearby.
- Range: 100mm Herb pots, Zest 200mm