TOMATO FATHER TOM
Father Tom is a very prolific gourmet tomato with firm, globe-shaped fruit. Suited to warm season growing. Strong growing tomato with good disease tolerance
- Growing Tip: Sunny, well-drained site, protected from frost. Keep well watered in warm weather. Apply regular applications of fertiliser.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 180cm. Space 80cm apart in rows that are 100cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer (Aug-Jan)
- Harvest: 12-14 weeks after planting.
- Range: Thumbs Up 100mm pots