Grape Toms a tall variety requiring staking. Produces clusters of richly flavoured, oval-shaped fruit. Perfector sauces and the ideal addition to lunch boxes.
- Growing Tip: Apply plenty of organic matter prior to planting. Ensure moist soil conditions and fertilise with a complete tomato food after flowering commences.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 40-60cm, in rows 80-100cm apart
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer (Aug-Jan)
- Harvest: 8-10 weeks after planting.
- Range: Thumbs Up 100mm pots