TOMATO HEALTH KICK
Health Kick has 50% more of the cancer-fighting antioxidant lycopene and is also resistant to many diseases. Vigorous and high-yielding with large plum-shaped fruit.
- Growing Tip: Sunny, well-drained site protected from frost. Keep well watered during warm weather. Apply fertiliser regularly.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 120cm approx. Space 60cm apart in rows 60-70cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer (Aug-Jan)
- Harvest: 12-14 weeks after planting.
- Range: Thumbs Up 100mm pots