TOMATO LARGE FRUIT TRUSS
Lycopersicon esculentum F1
Tomato Large Fruit Truss is a quality, heavy fruiting variety with improved disease resistance. Each well-formed truss carries 5 6 good sized fruit up to 140grams in weight and full of satisfying tomato goodness and flavour.
- Growing Tip: Install a 2m stake at time of planting. Use a Potassium (K) rich fertilizer once flowers appear for best results. Protect from frost.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 1.8m approx.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Harvest: 10-12 weeks from planting if growing from seedlings.
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer (Aug-Jan)
- Range: Home Harvest 125mm pots, Cut & Cook Vegetables 200mm pots