TOMATO MIGHTY RED
Tomato Mighty Red is an early to mid-season, staking variety with high yields of flavoursome, globe-shaped fruit.
- Growing Tip: Choose a sunny, warm spot, protected from frost. Keep well watered in warm weather. This variety requires 2m stakes.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 50cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer (Aug-Jan)
- Harvest: 12 weeks after planting if growing from seedlings.
- Range: Code B Punnet, Thumbs Up 100mm pots, Cut & Cook Vegetables 200mm pots