TOMATO PINK PEARL™
Lycopersicon esculentum F1
Tomato Pink Pearl™ produces sweet, juicy cherry-sized fruit that turn from green to pink before maturing to a deep crimson-pink colour. This early maturing tomato produces attractive trusses of fruit with glossy firm skins. Tomato Pink Pearl is proud to support the National Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Growing Tip: Install a 2m stake at the time of planting. Apply a Potassium (K) rich fertiliser once flowers appear for best results.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 1.8m plus, 35cm
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring,Summer
- Harvest: 8-10 weeks approx.
- Range: Home Harvest 125mm pots, Cut & Cook Vegetables 200mm pots