TOMATO ROMA TOM
A tall variety requiring staking. Produces clusters of richly flavoured, oval shaped fruit. Excellent for drying a serving.
- Growing Tip: Apply plenty of organic matter prior to planting. Ensure moist soil conditions and fertilise with a complete tomato food after flowering commences.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 40-60sm, in rows 80-100 cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer (Aug-Jan)
- Harvest: 8-10 weeks after planting.
- Range: Thumbs Up 100mm pots