TOMATO SAN MARZANO
San Marzano has sweet, firm plum shaped fruit with thick skins. The plant is compact in size
- Growing Tip: If planting in containers ensure good drainage and use an Australian standards potting mix. If planting in garden beds plant 50cm apart. A short stake is recommended.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 50cm-100cm, 50cm apart in garden beds.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer (Aug-Jan)
- Harvest: 12-14 weeks after planting.
- Range: Thumbs Up 100mm pots