TOMATO TRUSS PLUM
Lycopersicon esculentum F1
Tomato Truss Plum produces many uniform, plum-shaped fruit of outstanding quality. The fruit is sweet and available for a long period. Resists many common tomato diseases.
- Growing Tip: Cultivate area to a depth of 15cm, mix in a complete garden fertiliser and recommended rates. If growing in pots, use a large tub and an Australian standards potting mix.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 1.8m approx., 60-75cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer (Aug-Jan)
- Harvest: 11-13 weeks after planting if growing from seedlings.
- Recipe Idea: View Tomato and Feta Fritatta recipe
- Range: Home Harvest 125mm pots, Zest 200mm