Lycopersicon esculentum F1
Tomatoberry™ produces small, sweet strawberry-shaped fruit on long trusses. The fruit is firm, sweet and nutritious. The tall-growing plants have improved disease resistance.
- Growing Tip: Install a 2m stake at time of planting. Apply a Potassium (K)) rich fertiliser once flowers appear. Feed regularly as directed and keep well-watered in dry conditions. Protect from frost and cool winds.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 180cm plus.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer (Aug-Jan)
- Harvest: 9-10 weeks after planting.
- Range: Home Harvest 125mm pots