Torenia Blue is a compact annual with pretty snapdragon like flowers covering the entire plant.
- Growing Tip: Water well during hot, dry weather.
- Position: Full sun to near full shade
- Height / Spacing: 25-30cm, 25cm apart. 16 Torenia plants will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: BLUE
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: Approx. 8 weeks after planting in warm conditions.
- Flowering Time: Summer
- Uses: Offers excellent colour in shady areas under shrub or a shady border. Use in pots and planters on protected verandas.