VIOLA BLUE PORCELAIN
Viola Blue Porcelain has delicate, petite flowers in a classic combination of clear, true blue and creamy white. Blue Porcelain makes a worthy addition to any collection, treasured for its ability to retain a compact, mounded habit and to produce a greater abundance of decorative flowers for longer.
- Growing Tip: Violas make a superb massed display in garden beds. Feature their petite blooms in pots, hanging baskets or window boxes.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 10-15cm, 15-20cm apart. 25-40 violas will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: BLUE
- Planting Time: Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Flowering Time: Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Weeks to Flower: 6-8 weeks after planting