VIOLA HARMONY IN BLUE
Viola v. hybrida
Viola Harmony in Blue is the ultimate cool colour combination of calming, deep to soft blue flowers with a touch of white.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 15-20cm high, 15cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: BLUE
- Planting Time: Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Autumn to late Spring
- Uses: Great for creating a harmonious display in borders, garden beds and containers. Plant in masses to create a cool effect in your garden.