VIOLA HARMONY IN LAVENDER
Viola v. hybrida
Viola Harmony in Lavender is a calming mix of lavender blush,mid lavender fading to white and deep lavender.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 15-20cm high, 15cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: BLUE
- Planting Time: Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Autumn to late Spring
- Uses: Great for adding harmony to borders, bedding and containers. Plant in masses to create a cool effect in your garden.