VIOLA HARMONY IN PINK
Viola v. hybrida
Viola Harmony in Pink is a delightful blend of shades from soft pink to rich rose pink.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 15-20 cm high, 15cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time: Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Autumn to late Spring
- Uses: Great for adding a pink harmony to borders, bedding and containers. Plant en masse to create softness in your garden.