VIOLA LEMON FROST
Viola Lemon Frost has delicate, petite white flowres with splashes of lemony yellow at the centre and on the lower petals.
Lemon Frost is the perfect choice for landscape and potted displays due to its ability to retain an compact, mounded habit and to produce a greater abundance of decorative flowers for longer than standard violas.
- Growing Tip: Violas make a superb massed display in garden beds or borders. Feature their delightful, small flowers in window boxes, pots and hanging baskets. Deadhead spent flowers to promote fresh blooms. Protect from intense heat.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 10-15cm, 15-20cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: YELLOW
- Planting: Autumn, winter, early spring.
- Flowering Time: Autumn, winter, spring
- Weeks to Flower: 6-8 weeks after planting.