VIOLA PINK SURPRISE
Viola v. hybrida
Free-flowering variety with a compact habit and distinctive flower colouration due to eye-catching striped petals surrounding glorious centres.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 15cm, 1520cm apart. 25 to 40 violas cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time: Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Autumn to late Spring
- Uses: Superb massed displays in garden beds and borders, or feature blooms in pots, window boxes or hanging baskets.