WATERMELON RED SEEDLESS
Citrullus lanatus F1
Watermelon Seedless Red produces firm, crisp, sweet fruit with no seeds and thin rinds. This variety is sold with a pollinator plant to increase the yield of the seedless type.
- Growing Tip: Plant into garden bed rich in organic matter. Water consistently, but avoid wetting leaves. Plant Seedless and Pollinator Watermelons no more than 4m apart.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: Prostrate habit, spread 3-4m.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer (Oct-Dec)
- Harvest: 11-12 weeks after planting.
- Range: Home Harvest 125mm pots