ZINNIA SUMMER STAR
Zinnia Summer Star is a quality hybrid boasting excellent garden performance and colourful flowers as well as Zinnia's qualities of heat tolerance.
- Growing Tip: Plant in a well drained soil. Do not over water.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 30cm, 20-25cm apart. 16-25 Zinnias will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: Approx. 8 weeks after planting in warm conditions.
- Flowering Time: Summer
- Uses: Create intensely coloured borders or accent colour. Grow in large tubs for hot Summer colour.