ZUCCHINI EASY PICK GREEN
Zucchini Easy Pick Green and Zucchini Easy Pick Gold are so easy to harvest because the stems of these upright, spreading plants have very few prickles. That means less discomfort for you when picking, and less scarring on fruit skins resulting in a longer shelf life.
- Growing Tip: Each Easy Pick Zucchini plant grows 90-130cm wide and will benefit from trellising. For best results choose a warm, sunny area protected from frost, and keep well watered during warm conditions. Grow in rich, friable soil or a large tub containing a quality potting mix.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 75cm-120cm apart. Support with a trellis.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting: Spring, summer
- Uses: Simply twist the slender fruit from the vine when harvesting and add to your favourite dishes.
- Harvest: 5-7 weeks after planting.
- Range: Thumbs Up 100mm pots